Quantcast

school suspension

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
direct from the Ward Churchill school of liberalism.
I'm talking about kids that should probably go to military school, but whose parents can't afford it, so please explain how that c0cksucking plagiarist is in any way similar to kids with discipline issues.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I can speak from personal experience on this one. Military school would've been great for me. I got "suspended" numerous times for various fights and disruptions over the years, never expelled though. Teaching some discipline (parents never really did) would have put me 4 years ahead of where I am right now.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
How about public military schools free to poorer families?

What about school vouchers used for existing military schools? Maybe not military specifically, but academies with dorms?

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
In many public schools they do still beat them. I have a friend who is doing teach for america down in the delta, and he said parents demanded that their childeren be wupped.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
In many public schools they do still beat them. I have a friend who is doing teach for america down in the delta, and he said parents demanded that their childeren be wupped.
Yup,

I got paddled in 11th grade for eating a dead moth in front of my Spanish 2 class :busted:

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I can speak from personal experience on this one. Military school would've been great for me. I got "suspended" numerous times for various fights and disruptions over the years, never expelled though. Teaching some discipline (parents never really did) would have put me 4 years ahead of where I am right now.

Same deal with me. Pretty much exactly. Except I'm still in the cream corn.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Yup,

I got paddled in 11th grade for eating a dead moth in front of my Spanish 2 class :busted:
What?!!!

Me and a buddy got threatened by the principal with a paddling in 4th grade for screwing around. I told my dad and he showed up at school the next day and grabbed him by the throat and put him against the wall and told him to bring it. The "my dad can beat up your dad" discussion was never brought up again.

God love ya pops! :clapping: