Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Daughter had her first sleep over last night. Was expecting night long shenanigans, but they both passed out @ 8:30 last night and there has been nary a peep since. Woke up early for a run and both dogs were curled up in the room with them.

Work. *le sigh*

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Supposed to be heading down to Garden of the Gods today yet it's almost 9am and the GF has yet to stir. Too much wine last night with a friend and they are both still passed out. We shall see how this plays out.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Moving a little slow this morning. Might have had 1 too many brews last night while watching the SKC game. We've got a friend's BBQ to go to this afternoon. Lots of good food and brews should cure my laziness.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
some motherfvcker was buzzing around the neighborhood on his DUI scooter.....from midnight until about 6:00 this morning...

rode with my brother to durham for the bull city rumble....slept the 2.5 hours there....slept the 2.5 hours back....the back seat of a passat is more comfortable than the passengers...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Magic this morning. Went out to dinner last night and the grandparents took the hooligan with them to spend the night. You forget how nice it is to sleep in and lounge around the house without a velociraptor on the loose.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Off road trip with baby was a success (Mariko is in the pictured vehicle):

Idaho Springs was packed full of holiday weekend people, causing me to abandon my post-trail Beau Jo's pizza plan.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I did Kingston Peak as described on traildamage.com. Tolland to Idaho Springs. Took just under four hours, as I had to drive extra slowly when Mariko was napping.