Quantcast

Santa Cruz here I come

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
After alot of thought and pondering I will be leaving Karpiel to persue a relationship as a privateer pro rider for Santa Cruz Bicycles. Many things have brought me to make the jump, but the main one is support. Rob Roskopp treats people like family and will make one hell of a boss. Rob and his family are an absolute grin to be around, and have a GREAT attitude. Also after riding the new V-10 Mono I knew that I needed a change. That thing is incredible in every way. My Disco Volante' is a great bike, but the new V-10 is even better. In other news if you want to demo a VP-Free you can now rent one at Northstar. Rob has let them borrow 6 VP-Free's and has plans to have a couple V-!0's for rent in a few weeks. Nice to see Santa Cruz make such a HUGE commitment as his expense. Thanks Rob for being such a down to earth guy.

TOWN :thumb:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I thought you meant you were coming down here to ride...my bad.

anyway, congrats! I agree that hey make some schweet ass bikes!

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Brian HCM#1 said:
For what, to hear the saga................ As the Jan turns or the Jan & the restless :cool:
This isn't about Jan... I don't see any pops on Jan at all in this post. I just can't pass up such a great ride... No saga!!! Just getting what I THINK I deserve... that's all.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
I was hearing about this from the other monkey this weekend. too bad i couldnt have been there but you know how being broke is. Regardless this is an awesome opportunity town and i think its very much well deserved. Now you have no excuse for lettin us young kids whoop up on you at N* especially since all your pieces seem to be fallin into place.

Congrats bro. Keep rippin it under the new colors.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
I was hearing about this from the other monkey this weekend. too bad i couldnt have been there but you know how being broke is. Regardless this is an awesome opportunity town and i think its very much well deserved. Now you have no excuse for lettin us young kids whoop up on you at N* especially since all your pieces seem to be fallin into place.

Congrats bro. Keep rippin it under the new colors.
Thanks a bunch... now if I can win Master Worlds It will complete my year.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
dhtahoe said:
Thanks a bunch... now if I can win Master Worlds It will complete my year.
Ill chase you down the hill when ur draggin ass. you better get back up to that 200 miles a week on the roadie bike soon.