Quantcast

s&m ltf

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I think vitalbmx.com might have some S&M coverage.

On the topic of Interbike, was Atomlab there and did they have any info on that new fork of theirs?

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
I think vitalbmx.com might have some S&M coverage.

On the topic of Interbike, was Atomlab there and did they have any info on that new fork of theirs?
yeah they were there. the fork is a tank and it was very stiff travel. the travel felt nice and anson w. was doing hop tire grabs on it. mike was not at the booth when we were there, the production manager from taiwan was there so we didnt ask much about the fork.

i was stoked on atomlabs colored spokes the most. the white seamed powdercoated while the red is anodized.

another side note...macneil has a thin pedal coming out that looks just like atomlabs

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
How about the new Sunday frame... Nice.............
yea creep macneil also had that scary thin sprocket. 3/32 im guessing.

the sunday stuff was cool. met ian and jim. ian's frame with the welded in pivotal post was real trick. also the integrated race on forks is something most co's are doing now. jim c's new pledals are wild. they were on bens bike from odyssey. he said they had been grinded on for a year, they looked almost new.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
keepin' the side notes flowin'....
were the macneil cranks like those protos in the pics from the end of last season, with the crease in the side like they were constructed of two tubes almost... ???

Hey Leethal, I see you were diggin' the integrated pivotal as well... taking note? man, I've been thinking of trying to get a piece like that machined in 4130, then welding it onto my old molly myself, but hey, it would just be so much easier if you guys could get that done on the new frames too! :)