Quantcast

romic shock help

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
My buddy blew out his romic on his Azonic Recoil last weekend. We have a race this weekend so he needs something quick. I have been looking around for a new one for him, but cant seem to find one. I believe he needs a 9x3. Does anybody know where he could pick one up cheap? He is getting a new bike next season, so he just needs to get another month or so out of this one.

Thanks
Dennis

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Maybe you can borrow one or find something cheap that will work. My romic took about a week to fix, and a day and a half to ship back to me!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Taz here on RM has one that came off his DHR that I'm sure he'd either loan out for beer and/or sell cheap at SS this weekend. He never uses it.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Talked to my buddy today. Romic got the shock this morning got it rebuilt and are over nighting it back to him today. Have to say thats pretty damn good CS even if you dont like their product

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
happy ending. that's good news romic is still around.i have an '02 m1 i'm thinking of building up again and has a romic shock that needs to be serviced. i was thinking i would have to put a new shock on it because of all these rumors with romic going out of business i didn't want to send it in to them and that's the last i see of it.awesome romic is still around they make great shocks!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
happy ending. that's good news romic is still around.i have an '02 m1 i'm thinking of building up again and has a romic shock that needs to be serviced. i was thinking i would have to put a new shock on it because of all these rumors with romic going out of business i didn't want to send it in to them and that's the last i see of it.awesome romic is still around they make great shocks!
Just call and talk to Debbie, she took care of it for him. Doesnt hurt to grease the wheels either. The last time he got his shock rebuit a couple of years ago, he threw a $20 in the box with the shock. They still remembered him this time. Im sure that helped to speed the proccess up.