Quantcast

Roll Call for Snowshoe

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Just wondering how many of you Monkeys are making the trip to Snowshoe in June for Nationals? I will be on a red Straight 8 w/a Worldcup( or a Turner DHR if it makes it in time) so come up and say hi.Look foward to meeting some of you :monkey: 's:cool:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The entire transcend orange team will be there, in the Pod House next to the lift. Look for our snazzy safety orange tent, trust me, it'll be hard to miss, even in the West Virginia fog.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Originally posted by Transcend
The entire transcend orange team will be there, in the Pod House next to the lift. Look for our snazzy safety orange tent, trust me, it'll be hard to miss, even in the West Virginia fog.

Cool, I put in for my vacation days today!Counting down the days...........

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'll be there for the Nationals and the following week. I'll be riding my P.1 with a DJ3 and sparkle red SDG seat. Staying at the Shamrock condos, #69.:cool:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ill be there, not racing (i had to sell my DH), taking some pics and riding the new freeride park on my hardtail. Oh yeah and drinking.

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
Tammy and I will be there. We will be camped at silver creek in a travel trailer.

I'm racing expert dh and super D I guess and will be on either a yellow V10 or gold annodized Titus Quasi Moto with a Rapid Descent Racing jersey on. :cool:

Tammy is racing marathon Thursday and Super D and I am not sure which bike she will be on ;)

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
i'll be there. getting ther thursday night camping as always in the silvercreek parking lot with the normal crew. it will dink,stoneysnake,overbybars,veggiebikerdude,Matt D phreeridepheek,who is no longer a monkey,and too many others to mention,we'll have the big subaru EZ-UP and i'll be riding a black mountaincycle 9.5,and wearing ALLOY mx gear!!! come on down and hang out awhile,we always have one hell of a good time.

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Originally posted by banche
i'll be there. getting ther thursday night camping as always in the silvercreek parking lot with the normal crew. it will dink,stoneysnake,overbybars,veggiebikerdude,Matt D phreeridepheek,who is no longer a monkey,and too many others to mention,we'll have the big subaru EZ-UP and i'll be riding a black mountaincycle 9.5,and wearing ALLOY mx gear!!! come on down and hang out awhile,we always have one hell of a good time.
ahhh, so relaxing to have a hot tub and pool....:drool:

Aug 30, 2002
Snow hoes
Originally posted by banche
that tub wasn't hot untill i peed in it:D :D

is that what that was?? damn

but yea, me and phreeride wont be there until saturday night, saturdays graduation from high school. yea yea yeah, i know were young. should be fun tho, all partyin no racin:cool:

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Originally posted by GravityFreakTJ
Just wondering how many of you Monkeys are making the trip to Snowshoe in June for Nationals?
I will be there but you already knew that cause where taking my truck................................ For everyone else I will be on a brown Evil Imperial red nekkin' up the Sport DH course in my Camo shorts.:D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Me, JeremyR, Bloch, , Thacker....all sporting the Black DHR w/ silver/grey Turner colors with pride...wearing Red/White NO FEAR moto gear.

As for other Asheville riders I think Tom Vandevender is going (silver Turner w/ Liberty Bikes stickers), Also Garrett, the kid from South Africa on his Morewood.

Other than that, I think the rest of Asheville got neutered. None of them seem to be racing these days....too busy riding urban and going really, really slow.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by SuspectDevice
Since I will most likely be un-employed I think I'll dirt-bag it down there, sleep in the van and collect bottles to enter the races.
coem race bromont and tremblant, get your jacket and your pillow/blanket.