Quantcast

RIP Riding Crew / Calling all SF Bay Monkeys

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
My riding crew has seriously deteriorated the last few years to the point where I'm mostly riding by myself lately. Half of them got fat, half of them got married, and half of them moved to other parts of the multiverse (mostly socal).

This brings me to my point. Anyone trying to ride bikes in the bay tomorrow? I'm planning on heading out to Fairfax to ride the Tamarancho Flow trail.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shoot me your email. I still have some friends that live in the City who ride Tamo. Most are domesticated, but worth a try.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Went to sell GS cookies w/ the Frau and #3...not 2 miles from the house the fog was completely dissipated and the sky was perfect. I stood around outside the local white trash mall watching trailer park denizens wander about like neo zombies and cursing my idiocy for not checking the weather up slope...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was about to start a diatribe about getting old, family cutting into ride time, etc...but i'll just say this. i might ride less/more by myself/or at random times now...but i enjoy and value every fucking second of it more than ever