Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Anyone had Avery The Beast? Sounds interesting, but at $8.50 for a single 12oz, I'm hesitant.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Which Pauliner? Was it my fave the Salvador? :)
Not sure. Told our waitress that I needed something light, but tasty. She brought me a light redish Paulaner. Kind of crisp, light. Rather tasty.

Last night

1 x Hoegaarden
3 x Blue Moon
1 x shot of something that someone bought me.

I've had 3 nights of excessive drinking in 4 days. Should probably stop soon.

On the plus side, I've spent a total of $22.50 for everything, including tips.

Last edited:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Not sure. Told our waitress that I needed something light, but tasty. She brought me a light redish Paulaner. Kind of crisp, light. Rather tasty.

Last night

1 x Hoegaarden
3 x Blue Moon
1 x shot of something that someone bought me.

I've had 3 nights of excessive drinking in 4 days. Should probably stop soon.

On the plus side, I've spent a total of $22.50 for everything, including tips.
tonight:
3 x margaritas
1 x Black and Blue (Guinness + Blue Moon)
1 x Dos Equis

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hallertau 'Porter Noir'

It's a porter that's been aged in Pinot Noir casks and comes in 750ml bottles, it is the most beautiful drop i've had in ages. :D
Unlike most of the beers I drink this is one that is designed to be cellared, in this case (April 2009 vintage) they recommend cellaring up to December 2013

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Hell just froze over, DHMike is not drinking Sam Adams!

You Racing the Challenge? If so I gonna find some SN Big Foot Ale and bring some other assorted craft brews to celebrate the last race of the year.
lmao ! yeah i'm racing the november challenge and look forward to trying big foot ale .

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
PNJ's super freakin psycho rowdy indian pale ale. 58 degrees and flat. and amazing.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night....some home brewed spiced holiday ale. it turned out enjoyable but not quite what I was hoping for. I think I should have racked to secondary & let go for another month. I missed my terminal gravity by a few marks.

Did a little damage the beer fridge this weekend.

Great minds do think alike.

I enjoyed it but it was way to simular to Stone's Vertical Epic 08 08 08 that I drank just prior and the Vertical was half the price.

This has to be the best beer I drank all year. Simply amazing.

My father in law killed my last sixxer of levitation while commenting how he doesn't understand why they charge so much, some people will never get it.

DHmike, I got you some SN big foot ale for sunday.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night....more holiday ale home brew & some Magic hat Winter Lager. the MH was a stellar.