Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
BAM! IAB keeping it down on the SN front.

Its ok, but since its an estate its pretty pricey, even here.

Hey, I think we found the RM alky's here...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 748
User Name Posts
dhmike 128
TN 87
SkaredShtles 61
dante 47
I Are Baboon 44
Pat... 29
ICU812 23
Damo 23
macko 20
DHRFX Joe 17
HAB 16
DaveW 16
That list is not complete without stinkyboy. I guess he had the good sense to not clutter up this thread with 18,000 "bacardi and diet coke" posts.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
last night ShhhhhhPrecher pub brown ale. man, it is nice to be able to enjoy an adult beverage again.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I think the best way I can put it is the way a guy I ride with did, "that's a couple glowsticks short of a rave." It's a ridiculous dance party my dorm throws every year, and my roommate and I were kind of assigned the duty of making it happen this year. Basically we fill our courtyard with foam, hire a DJ, and then watch a ton of drunk college kids make fools of themselves in the middle of all of it. :rofl:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I think the best way I can put it is the way a guy I ride with did, "that's a couple glowsticks short of a rave." It's a ridiculous dance party my dorm throws every year, and my roommate and I were kind of assigned the duty of making it happen this year. Basically we fill our courtyard with foam, hire a DJ, and then watch a ton of drunk college kids make fools of themselves in the middle of all of it. :rofl:
no MDMA, no party.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I had the Sublimely Self Righteous with dinner. It was very good. As far as that style of dark, rich ale goes, I still like Port Brewing's Old Viscosity better, but Stone did a fine job with the Sublimely Self Righteous.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Stone does not swing and miss on many pitches.

They have a collaboration beer with Maui Brewing Company that was just released. It's a coffee macadamia coconut porter. I HAVE to find me some of that.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Stone does not swing and miss on many pitches.

They have a collaboration beer with Maui Brewing Company that was just released. It's a coffee macadamia coconut porter. I HAVE to find me some of that.
I saw that when I was buying my latest round and was tempted. I didn't realize it was a Stone collaboration though, I would have been more inclined to give it a go. Next time.

If you really can't find it on the east coast I can probably arrange something to get you a 6er.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
It was Saturday night I had this, but oh well.

Couple pints of Guiness and Boddingtons at the local pub.
Had a few Miller Lites at the local XC track before hammering.
Good times.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
WTF is Bud Heavy? :confused:
A mistake?
:rofl:

Speaking of mistakes, I had some craptacular beer this weekend at a party @ one of our neighbors that works for Miller. All I can say is *gag* Miller Lite is a terrible beer & leiniekugles is bad too.

I did have the best Oktoberfest I have yet to try ever.... 3 Floyds Oktoberfest. :thumb:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I was thinking it was an oxymoron? I tried the American Ale several months ago, and while it wasn't *bad*, it was $7/six pack which puts it right in the same realm (or at least close) as all of the microbrews. Sorry Bud, but at that price there are FAR better choices out there.
AB makes a $7/sixer beer?! :confused:

This Miller Lite I had last night was supposedly "triple hopped" . I tasted no hops. :confused:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
AB makes a $7/sixer beer?! :confused:

This Miller Lite I had last night was supposedly "triple hopped" . I tasted no hops. :confused:
That just means they got 3 guys to drink a beer that actually has hops in it and then piss in the vat. They normally only have one guy on that detail.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was thinking it was an oxymoron? I tried the American Ale several months ago, and while it wasn't *bad*, it was $7/six pack which puts it right in the same realm (or at least close) as all of the microbrews. Sorry Bud, but at that price there are FAR better choices out there.
I tried the American Ale. It was BAD, very bad. It was like someone mistook HOPS for SOCKS in the recipe.