Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2020

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I never use "just" and "beer" in the same sentence.

what about. “ I just need a beer” or “everything was fine, but I just had to have one more beer” or “come on, just one more beer”. It happens it’s never in a negative or non beer speak.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Gifts are on the way, but it looks like the last items are delayed by the storm. Will get it out early next week, I promise dear gift receiver!

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I guess with the few Euro monkeys not easy to avoid.
Just wanted to make sure that there hasn't been a mistake and someone ends up empty handed. Already received yours btw, thank you! Unfortunately my daughter got to it before me and already unpacked it. I had initially planned to drive up to the Baltic coast and could have toasted to you from across the sea, but alas, they are not letting me in and I'll be sampling the goods at home.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just wanted to make sure that there hasn't been a mistake and someone ends up empty handed. Already received yours btw, thank you! Unfortunately my daughter got to it before me and already unpacked it. I had initially planned to drive up to the Baltic coast and could have toasted to you from across the sea, but alas, they are not letting me in and I'll be sampling the goods at home.
I was impressed how quickly they delivered and happy you got the beer and hope you like beer as much as I do. This is a local brewery that is really close to where I work. It's a COOP and they are super nice people and make some delicious beer and its good people to support at the same time.

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
On its way. Quote from the postal worker: "usually it takes two days, but in these times your guess is as good as mine." :blink:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
All the goodies arrived. I think with everything on lockdown delivery companies are on max capacity. Thank you for all the goodies but I am not sure its legal to transport waste across borders or maybe there is an overlooked use for a dead X9 derailleur :-)

ss .jpg

I think I need to buy a 1999 Kona Stab to find good use for the bash guard. Can't wait to sample the beer!

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Hehe, I thought you would find a used greasy elastomer and cantilever brakes even more insulting.

Hope you enjoy the beer and that the water bottle is large enough. I’m having some Aventinus right this moment.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
On its way. Quote from the postal worker: "usually it takes two days, but in these times your guess is as good as mine." :blink:
Same here... I have to apologize for the non ceremonical packing. I'm not really into Christmas this year. Sorry iRider.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Same here... I have to apologize for the non ceremonical packing. I'm not really into Christmas this year. Sorry iRider.
No worries! I kind of expected that we have a bilateral gift exchange going after Sandro posted. @binary visions needs to check his random pairing algorithm for next year, me thinks. :think: