Quantcast

Rhyno Lite vs. Ditch Witch

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i think that the ditch witch is the comericial version of the rhyno. i have both rims sitting right here and the ditch witch is a little wider than the rhyno. i think that the rhyno is a stronger wheel too. i dont have any specific information to say its stronger, just from me riding both on my kona roast hardtail.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have a ditch witch on the front and a rhyno on the back on my urban bike, they are holding up very well.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
well....if you run the pressure in your tires at more than 15 psi you shouldnt have a problem. I had a ditch witch.......worked fined.....

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Ditch Witch is the OEM version of the Rhyno Lites. I have a Rhyno front, Ditch Witch rear, and as far as I can tell, they are the exact same.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
chicodude01 said:
well....if you run the pressure in your tires at more than 15 psi you shouldnt have a problem. I had a ditch witch.......worked fined.....
I don't run 15 psi on my DS bike I run like 540 PSI. I'm sure the ditch witch worked fine for you couse your probably not going very, thus not bending the rim.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
i have a set of ditch witch, and i tacoed the front (enough to bend back so it's rideable) and it's splitting apart at the seams. my rear rim is ripping apart at the seams too. it shouldn't be much longer before they both fall apart.

seems like a strong rim for the price and they held up pretty good for me considering i beat the hell out of them.

i will be buying a friends set of rhyno lights when my wheels give out soon enough.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
InsaneP2Rider said:
i have a set of ditch witch, and i tacoed the front (enough to bend back so it's rideable) and it's splitting apart at the seams. my rear rim is ripping apart at the seams too. it shouldn't be much longer before they both fall apart.

seems like a strong rim for the price and they held up pretty good for me considering i beat the hell out of them.

i will be buying a friends set of rhyno lights when my wheels give out soon enough.

thats cause you case everything.............. :nuts: :p :p :p ;)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I'm still not sure if he's talking about me or the guy who started the thread.

But it doesn't matter anyway, because he's a moron.