Quantcast

RenthalCycling.com

roel_koel

Monkey
Mar 26, 2003
London,England
we've been selling stacks of Renthal's mid width and DH width riser bars since they launched, here in the UK

its a no-brainer to sell their bars in the UK, considering their moto-X heritage and reputation

fatnslow

Chimp
May 10, 2010
I'm sure they'll be solid products, and the stem design looks interesting, but I'll stick with supporting companies that are dedicated to cycling, not dabbling from the moto world. If Renthal comes out with a genuinely innovative product, then they'll be worth supporting, in my book.

Ginger Ninja

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
Australia
... but I'll stick with supporting companies that are dedicated to cycling, not dabbling from the moto world.
Why is that?

There are lots of greats products out there from companies that aren't dedicated to cycling. Ohlins, Answer, Marzocchi, Fox, BOS, 5.10, TLD so on and so forth. Now Renthal too... awesome!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Why is that?

There are lots of greats products out there from companies that aren't dedicated to cycling. Ohlins, Answer, Marzocchi, Fox, BOS, 5.10, TLD so on and so forth. Now Renthal too... awesome!
Don't forget:
Nike
Adidas
ScottSports
Michelin
Maxxis
Kenda
Foes
Sunline
Oakley
Spy
Smith
Axo
Oneal
Azonic
Shimano
Hayes
Avalanche
Fox Racing Shox
Profile Racing
POC
Dainese

...................................................:thumb:

fatnslow

Chimp
May 10, 2010
Why is that?

It's hard to argue with the radness that some of the big name suspension companies have brought to this sport, that's for sure, and looking at the list, I agree that a lot of those companies are seriously legit, and have brought professionalism and quality to our sport.

I guess I'd just be more stoked to give my money to companies that are run by riders. Maybe that impulse is obsolete in this day and age, especially considering how much engineering goes into modern parts, and how much of that engineering carries over between different sports.