Quantcast

Rennie to Morewood for '09

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
It'd be cool to see Rennie on a morewood and all, but does anybody else think it would be a kick in the pants to see Akula eating his own words if Rennie didn't end up there?

No offense Akula, you've just been pushing the morewood thing pretty hard

davet

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
It'd be cool to see Rennie on a morewood and all, but does anybody else think it would be a kick in the pants to see Akula eating his own words if Rennie didn't end up there?

I heard this very same rumour from an inside source before I read it here.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004

I don't like pants, jeans or shorts for me thanks!

Killerbarbies

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
Slovakia
The Santa Cruz Syndicate would like to announce the departure of Nathan Rennie from the squad as he looks to competing in 2009 with a new team (to be announced soon), and express our gratitude for the five years he raced for us from 2004 through 2008.
how does anyone want to interpret the highlighted words above? it can either read that he will be on a new team (meaning different from his old team) or it can mean that he will be on a completely new team not seen before

caballero

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
good ol' europe
reading all the rumours it sounds to me that he will be riding for gravity group with delfs and polc...the question is wood or horse ??

for yeti it would be way cooler to get jill back on board !

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I have yeti to see anyone slam their bigfoot down and sasqutach all the rumors.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I have yeti to see anyone slam their bigfoot down and sasqutach all the rumors.
And they just unfortunately let Rich Houseman go so there is a little extra money in their pot. Blenkinsop, Graves, Gwin, Rennie, sounds pretty good!!!

go out and ride ur bike!
who gives!
2 feet of snow, 1*F and 7:20pm, I would rather e-speculate thank you

Last edited: