Quantcast

Rennie taking some time out of the season?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Now the question...What about the selection???

He thinks it will be there because he is Rennie....What about the other riders that riding well like Atckinson, Delfs.
Aus is allowed to take 7 riders at the minimum (possibly more as host). Rennie has been in the top 7 AUS riders many times this year. He has been speaking to the selection committee the last few weeks.

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
it almost sounds like Rennie is pulling a Jan Ullrich. :yu: I hope for Rennie's sake that it will end differently for him, caus' I'd like to see him back at the top. He's always fun to watch ride. I hope he gets better... :dance:
Get out of here with your road bike mumbo jumbo:boss:
It sounds like Kenda/morewood may have been unhappy and that forced the decision. I think rennie is great but he is bigger every round. I hope he trains hard and brings it come world champs time.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Get out of here with your road bike mumbo jumbo:boss:
It sounds like Kenda/morewood may have been unhappy and that forced the decision. I think rennie is great but he is bigger every round. I hope he trains hard and brings it come world champs time.
Hey, I'm a lover not a fighter! :patsak: If it's got two wheels and a chain and no motor... I'm all for it! :jester:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
If he's injured, he needs to take the time to heal properly. You can't rush injuries into healing faster.
And yes, I also think he should slim down a bit. If he's going to be a big boy, he needs to put on more muscle. He's not exactly fit and trim.