Quantcast

Refugee Thread

Slum Chemist

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
East Coast
Hi. Checking in. Please do not mention my name here for the other people that came over aboard the refugee raft. Thank you.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
That's weird... HI LURKERS! :D

Have a great weekend! I'll try to keep up, but we don't have interwebs at home and we're going to shred some gnar all weekend, soooo.... I guess I'll be having a good time! Peace!

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
Frig!!!! i need to shred gnar but we have a big "melt" coming up that are turning our packed snow trails into babycrap and mush. people are going to ride anyway, and carve up (in a bad way) the trails and wreck them. i wintered out my bike and cant do shyt!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I forget what good times are like.
Go get some and remember!!!0

Frig!!!! i need to shred gnar but we have a big "melt" coming up that are turning our packed snow trails into babycrap and mush. people are going to ride anyway, and carve up (in a bad way) the trails and wreck them. i wintered out my bike and cant do shyt!
Booo... Where do you live??

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
southern NH. we had about five days of perfect winter trails. packed rideable snow. now i'ts hovering just about freezing so they turned to slush and all you do is sink and fishtail.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
its raining here also
there goes the snow
than the temp is going to drop in a couple of days
glad my fat bike is studed or I would loose my mind

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
nine months of non snow, but then the random weeks of nonstop rain. gah!

ok, i'm having issues. back at the "other" site, i could just click on my account button, and easily see my list of past posts (or subscribed threads) super quick. i dont know how to do that here.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Click "Settings".

P.S.: if you have the time this whole thread is worth a read for info like that and some forum back-story.

Last edited:

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
i think the couch moved. yes, i've been ill in many ways. not digestive, but at least that part of me hasnt totally failed me yet

NicoleB

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
South NH
quote from one of my friends (yes i have friends): My cat's breath smells like a wh0re's corpse rotting beneath the deck boards of an old fishing schooner.