Quantcast

Real life mullet

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
A temp they hired (female), actually has a feather mullet! It's really and extreme version because the front is more of a curlyfeather. Wow, what year are we in?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Heidi said:
A temp they hired (female), actually has a feather mullet! It's really and extreme version because the front is more of a curlyfeather. Wow, what year are we in?
With all the 70's sportin' rad high schoolers, wasn't it just a matter of time before the retarded styles of the 80's came back?

-S.S.-

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
Heidi said:
Sweet! Try to get a picture of it and post it on here. Mullets rule!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Heidi said:
Does she have a peacock feathered roach clip in her purse?

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Heidi said:
um- you are in BEND,OREGON and not SAN DIEGO,CA.

seriously- the most awe-inspiring mullets I've ever seen were on football linebacker shaped women (6'5", a good 275-300lbs) at PDX....with wicked blond mullets!

business up front, party in the back.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
It is totally sweet - she wears it in a ponytail so it almost just looks like a tail. God, how do I make an excuse to get a picture? Man, that would be sweet.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Heidi said:
It is totally sweet - she wears it in a ponytail so it almost just looks like a tail. God, how do I make an excuse to get a picture? Man, that would be sweet.
say "hey, love the hairstyle- can I get some pics so I can replicate it?"

and then post them here! :evil:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
maybe she lost a bet????? could you try and get a picture of her.. and sent it!!!!!!????? please and thank you :sneaky:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Heidi said:

oh heidi heidi heidi, you must come to memphis and visit this bar a block from my house. at this bar, the she-mullet is never out of style.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
laura said:
oh heidi heidi heidi, you must come to memphis and visit this bar a block from my house. at this bar, the she-mullet is never out of style.
There are some dyke bars in SF that seem to enforce this hair style.