Quantcast

Rate my Ride 1-10

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Definately a 1.

Just kidding.
Sweet ride! Nice stair gap, but wear a helmet. Once you fall on your head w/o a helmet you'll learn.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
good thing it wasn't a bullit, bullits can only get a max of 6

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
Juanjo said:
Hi...
I just got this Stab Dee Lux ...what you think about it...?
Be nice...!! :stosh:
NOOO, the infamous kona is here to poison the ridemonkey forums!
But I would have to say that your action shot is pretty cool...

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Its old Via from MTBR. HAHAHA I love the horrible paint job with the helmet. That is completaly obvious considering I specifically remember this photo when u posted it on mtbr you were def. not wearing a helmet. ill give the bike a 6 and the paint job a 1. I didn't think it was possible for you to be any lamer HAHAHAHA.

Juanjo

Chimp
May 15, 2004
NJ/NY USA
biker3 said:
Its old Via from MTBR. HAHAHA I love the horrible paint job with the helmet. That is completaly obvious considering I specifically remember this photo when u posted it on mtbr you were def. not wearing a helmet. ill give the bike a 6 and the paint job a 1. I didn't think it was possible for you to be any lamer HAHAHAHA.

Hey... I tough that RideMonkey was a better please but all you idiots from MTBR are here too... Sh!t man...
And please don't tell me that there is a Helmet Nazi here too..!!

Helmet Nazi...check here ...who need a helmet for a 3ft drop to the grass...
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=31232

biker3

Turbo Monkey
I promise you if you had posted the exact same post the you did on MTBR at the monkey about your guzzler you would have gotten 3x the flame. There are way more knowledgable people here and your lucky everyone hasn't seen what a douche you are from MTBR. Keep up the ****ty paint work it works well with ur **** colored bike.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Juanjo said:
What is this....
RideMonkey with MTBR members...
...says the MTBR member who just came over to Ridemonkey... :confused:

What the heck kind of comment is that? :rolleyes:

Nobody's really big on rating bikes here. Those old Kona paintjobs are the ugliest thing on the planet, but as long as it rides nice, that's all that really matters.

Good luck with it...

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
stoney98 said:
PInkbike is for rating bikes and boosting your ego amongst 14 y/o canadians.

Ridemonkey is about semi-educated banter about tread patterns, suspension design, comparing notes amongst high level expert+ riders about riding, and gnerally improving knowledge and bike skills.

MTBR is for asshats that are too old to hang out at PB.

You do the math. Educated conversation is a must. IF it's not, you will be regulated.

The Hall Monitor has spoken.
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha thats great

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
True, we don't give a flying **** about your Kona. Go ask the groms on pinkbike to rate your bike.

BTW, bad karma to you for choosing to keep that old Kona instead of that nice and new Devinci you've been hooked up with...even though you weren't the original owner. :rolleyes: :dead:

Juanjo

Chimp
May 15, 2004
NJ/NY USA
Hey....

thanks to the ones who rate my ride... that ugly color don't stop me from having a lot of fun with it but I may do something about it...

and for the hater from MTBR and RM is always fun to hear from you....you are the ones who make me laugh....thanks to you too.

jncarpenter

Monkey
Apr 1, 2002
lynchburg, VA
stoney98 said:
PInkbike is for rating bikes and boosting your ego amongst 14 y/o canadians.

Ridemonkey is about semi-educated banter about tread patterns, suspension design, comparing notes amongst high level expert+ riders about riding, and gnerally improving knowledge and bike skills.

MTBR is for asshats that are too old to hang out at PB.

You do the math. Educated conversation is a must. IF it's not, you will be regulated.

The Hall Monitor has spoken.

.....here's help for the mis-guided youth of today.... :thumb:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Juanjo said:
Hey....

thanks to the ones who rate my ride... that ugly color don't stop me from having a lot of fun with it but I may do something about it...

and for the hater from MTBR and RM is always fun to hear from you....you are the ones who make me laugh....thanks to you too.
They pretty much all look the same covered in mud :D

Have fun with her.

We don't always follow the "intelectual banter" rule around here....I make sure of that. ;)

Relax and have fun riding your bike....I could make fun of it, but my own bike has much of what you have on your bike.

Rhino

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I'll give it a 9 on the beef scale...maaan that thing looks like it could withstand a nuclear blast?