Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! Sounds like a fun machine! I dig the TX for sure but had a 250 with an RKTek head prior that has about the same grunt but felt lighter in the riding department. 4-9k is most common for me with an occasional 10k foray and that is my only concern and good to hear it handles it. I hear you on the kicker and it's looking like Beta might be the only option for one even though that's pricey as fuk. Have fun n'shit! Might have some riding in your zone questions this fall as I'll be passing through on my way to Pinecrest.
My mindset is the smallest motor possible to do things because it pays off in handling. My 125 suffers a bit at high elevations but this thing never opens the powervalve so it just chugs :rofl:

You should definitely try and get a ride in on one of the race editions if you think beta makes a bike you might want. Different worlds of suspension. The RRs are old man putt putt bikes.

Hit me up when pinecrest time. More mtb than moto in that area but lots of moto on the way there.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My wife was initially adamant it was tree stump. I declined to continue our walk as that was just near the end of our driveway and those tree stumps have claws and teeth.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ivy League graduate and state senator for rhode island. I’m all for having fun, but how about a bit of decorum too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would like to believe this is what Mick Jones was going for when he wrote Rock the Casbah. I have no way of knowing actually. Just my strong conviction. Rhode Island is aptly named. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

uzziboy

Monkey
Apr 27, 2008
orange county ca
I would like to believe this is what Mick Jones was going for when he wrote Rock the Casbah. I have no way of knowing actually. Just my strong conviction. Rhode Island is aptly named. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
very good analogy. Lol. I’m all for having fun. But it just gives the crowders, carlsons, and Shapiros fodder to claim liberals are crazy. Maybe a bit of forethought, right?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What is this is?
I can't remember what it was called, Adaptrac or something.....?

It had special hubs that allowed you to inflate and deflate your tires as you rode, it had an air can like the old Shimano Airlines shifters.