Quantcast

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Wut the wut...
what's with the picture and videos of my hometown lately (see the timelapse vide of the stadium changing uses in the youtube thread)?!?!

They did a street beautification project in my neighborhood about 4 years ago, and there's a whole series of those marble sculptures all along that street (Wellington, and it changes names to Richmond rd).

Used to be a francophone, working class neighborhood. But now... comment vous dîtes "gentrification" dans la langue de Shakespeare...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
what's with the picture and videos of my hometown lately (see the timelapse vide of the stadium changing uses in the youtube thread)?!?!

They did a street beautification project in my neighborhood about 4 years ago, and there's a whole series of those marble sculptures all along that street (Wellington, and it changes names to Richmond rd).

Used to be a francophone, working class neighborhood. But now... comment vous dîtes "gentrification" dans la langue de Shakespeare...
I have been looking for Real Estate in Ottawa. I like it there.

During the Ethnic Cleansing that occurred in Quebec during the 70's many of the Anglos (Irish) from Montreal moved to Ottawa and environs. My Family lives in Katana, and upriver in Petawawa. I am very familiar with Ottawa. My brother played JR Hockey in Pembroke also. My Cousin resides in Centre De Detention D'Ottawa-Carleton currently.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I have been looking for Real Estate in Ottawa. I like it there.

During the Ethnic Cleansing that occurred in Quebec during the 70's many of the Anglos (Irish) from Montreal moved to Ottawa and environs. My Family lives in Katana, and upriver in Petawawa. I am very familiar with Ottawa. My brother played JR Hockey in Pembroke also. My Cousin resides in Centre De Detention D'Ottawa-Carleton currently.
Do come, it's a very nice place. As long as you're willing to risk a $125 fine, there is great riding here! (it's only happened to me 2x in close to 20 years of riding... I'm ok with those odds). Despite being in Qweebec, Chelsea is super nice and there are trails right out your door if you know where to look. (I can help with that! - no, I'm not a real estate agent) Plus, it's always nice to leave a little distance between yourself and your family!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Do come, it's a very nice place. As long as you're willing to risk a $125 fine, there is great riding here! (it's only happened to me 2x in close to 20 years of riding... I'm ok with those odds). Despite being in Qweebec, Chelsea is super nice and there are trails right out your door if you know where to look. (I can help with that! - no, I'm not a real estate agent) Plus, it's always nice to leave a little distance between yourself and your family!
Currently I am looking for Commercial Properties for a interested Party. The foodie scene is blowing up in Ottawa. To many chefs not enough kitchens... I may need to come up there and knock some heads to get some cooperation. We'll see.....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
jdcamb... I'm feeling stalked. Each one of you pictures is closing in on my house... I live just to the right of that frame, and I work just to the left. that's taken from the roof of the war museum....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jdcamb... I'm feeling stalked. Each one of you pictures is closing in on my house... I live just to the right of that frame, and I work just to the left. that's taken from the roof of the war museum....
If you walk into a room with plastic on the floor, know that he is very close.