Quantcast

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
But I did not really post Klee Kai in the name of the Almighty. More like a picture of a Dog on a frozen Lake, on a Frozen Lake, on a Frozen Lake... you get the general idea. Reflective, not - uhhh... help me out here.
Spell dog backwards. God = holy spirit = jeebus. I'm telling you, jeebs was a pooch, not a filthy hippie. It also explains how he was able to easily dig out of that cave his buddies tried to trap him in.

Trust me on this.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Spell dog backwards. God = holy spirit = jeebus. I'm telling you, jeebs was a pooch, not a filthy hippie. It also explains how he was able to easily dig out of that cave his buddies tried to trap him in.

Trust me on this.
I will ask Jesus the next time I go to the store. He makes the best Chickarones. All flaky and crunchy with Sauzon liberally applied. He always gives me extra.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers

Trust me on this.
This brings to mind Fighter Jets being flown by Sharks. Then the Sharks perform aerial-maneuvers during dogfight scenarios, leaping out of the cockpit, devouring the enemy.

Here, show you.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hey, hey, hey. snap out of it! this is no tv hollywood silver screen fantasyland! this is the real world! if dog is the supreme being, tjen dog backwards is god, and therefore, god must be