Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
papasdwprincess:

gutsanduppercuts:

There’s two major concerns I have with your question…

1.) Do you dabble with ladies who don’t wash or even wipe their bums? Contrary to popular belief, buttholes don’t smell like poop. In fact, I’m willing to bet that a fairly hearty cross-section of lady-types have buttholes that smell pleasant. I don’t understand why this concept is hard to digest.
If your lady’s anus looks like Snuffleupagus chomping on chocolate pudding then something is wrong with her…and probably you. If her arse crease looks like a Vietnamese war trench after a heavy downpour then, sure, I’d recommend not eating booty.
But most people understand hygiene. You clean your arse, right? You shower, correct? This takes all poop out of the equation. Eating booty is not the same as having someone shit on your face. Read a book.

2.) When you have sex, does your dick (I’m assuming you’re a gentleman) forever smell like vagina? Is it like when that six-pack having wolf boy in “Twilight” imprints on the little girl? It’s just a permanent thing. “Oh no, my penis will forever waft of smacking labia!”
Nope…we wash ourselves, right? My beard doesn’t smell like ass, poop, vagina or peanut butter. It smells like a manly beard. It smells like lumberjack aura and the grease used to fix tank engines. It smells like someone stuck a VHS of “Predator” in a blender and turned it into some kind of musk.
Whether I eat one ass, eight asses or four hundred and ninety seven asses, my beard isn’t ever going to smell like poop. Because I’m capable of bathing.

Dead.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It is much less romantic when you have to commute in this white mess.

Get a apartment in Southie. Buy a crap load of weed. Hang out in front of the packie on L st the one near Stop and Shop. Let one of the kids know your holding. Sit at home and make thousands. No commute neccessary. As long as you don't go south of Columbia Rd you should be safe. If anyone hassles you tell them you know Freddie C. There are also opportunities in Waltham, Allston. and Roslindale but not nearly as lucrative as they don't like brick weed in those places.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The first time I saw a trip hammer being used it sent slag (the red hot bits) flying across the shop and you could feel the vibration in the ground. Pretty fucking badass.

This one below is a small one. The trip hammers used in the manufacturing of train parts are around 15 feet tall. I used to drive by a shop on my way to DH races that had one sitting outside under a tarp. Couldn't fit it inside.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The first time I saw a trip hammer being used it sent slag (the red hot bits) flying across the shop and you could feel the vibration in the ground. Pretty fucking badass.

This one below is a small one. The trip hammers used in the manufacturing of train parts are around 15 feet tall. I used to drive by a shop on my way to DH races that had one sitting outside under a tarp. Couldn't fit it inside.

I have been around some enormous stamping presses used in auto plants. The exposed bits stood a few stories high but the foundations were often 60 feet deep. Ground would shake every time they moved. Somewhat terrifying.