Quantcast

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I'm pretty sure most people think the same about the album from your avatar.. ;)

To say you don't like a band or their music I get, but to say any of these bands suck doesn't make much sense.
I'm totally on board with what you're saying; I'm being an asshole. If it makes you feel any better:

All of those bands suck; in my eternally perfect opinion.
FIFY, sweetheart.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I rode it around for about 30 minutes last night in front of my house. Totally worth the $200. I'm going to go to the local park this weekend to make a complete idiot of myself.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I will get a dirt/skate lid. Not that I'm too pretty for faceplants, just that I have to go to work the next day. FWIW, it's a Cult Bad Boy frame with Cult parts. I know next to zero about bmx stuff today, but it seemed worth it for the money.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm impulsive. Haven't ridden a bmx bike in 15+ years, but what the f.

I rode a "22" at the shop last weekend, I haven't wanted to ride a little bike in a while (6'4"). I think if I were to do it, I would just get a 24 and not have some weird middle child.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I rode a "22" at the shop last weekend, I haven't wanted to ride a little bike in a while (6'4"). I think if I were to do it, I would just get a 24 and not have some weird middle child.
I'm 6'1". This is a 20.5 top tube. I rode a McNeil 22 the other day. It was pretty cool, but didn't want to drop 7-800 bucks on something I'm not sure how much I'll ride. I started looking at bikes around $200 and figured this would work for now. There are a couple frames that you can get with 21.5" TT.