Quantcast

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
That is badass.
My grandfather told me a story about two noobies on his ship who decided to open and look out a porthole when the big guns were firing. The shockwave exiting the porthole pulled their eyes out and they were laying on their cheeks. The shells land beyond the horizon, you ain't gonna see a damn thing.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
That is badass.
My grandfather told me a story about two noobies on his ship who decided to open and look out a porthole when the big guns were firing. The shockwave exiting the porthole pulled their eyes out and they were laying on their cheeks. The shells land beyond the horizon, you ain't gonna see a damn thing.
Muzzle blast is a bitch..........

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
American Battleships stopped having below deck portholes after the Maine was blown up in Havana Harbor. Some French and British war ships did though....

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
American Battleships stopped having below deck portholes after the Maine was blown up in Havana Harbor. Some French and British war ships did though....
I don't really know if it was a port hole or if it was below deck. Two assholes sticking their face where it doesn't go and crawdaddie eyes is all I know for sure.