Quantcast

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The test shuttle Enterprise circled NYC today. Pretty cool seeing it fly by our office.

It will be permanently place on the Intrepid Museum on the Hudson River and I can't wait to take my boys and see the it as they are both big fans.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The test shuttle Enterprise circled NYC today. Pretty cool seeing it fly by our office.

It will be permanently place on the Intrepid Museum on the Hudson River and I can't wait to take my boys and see the it as they are both big fans.
Enjoy. It was nothing but an inflamed hemmorhoid to me...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I've very anti make up, I don't let the wife wear any. Why cover up who you really are?
If it expreses who you are what is wrong with it? It helps me avoid the stupid skanks who I'd not recognize without it and notice the girls who either know how to do it properly or wear none at all. Anti make up is stupid. We change our apprearance with clothes, hairstyle, stupid **** like sunglasses etc etc. Our looks are an extension of our personality.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
If it expreses who you are what is wrong with it? It helps me avoid the stupid skanks who I'd not recognize without it and notice the girls who either know how to do it properly or wear none at all. Anti make up is stupid. We change our apprearance with clothes, hairstyle, stupid **** like sunglasses etc etc. Our looks are an extension of our personality.
Understand what you're saying and used to think the same way. Now a days I just feel like a lot of that stuff is just unneeded materialistic crap. People spend way too much money on their physical appearance. People need to spend their money on worth while things... like bikes. :thumb:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Understand what you're saying and used to think the same way. Now a days I just feel like a lot of that stuff is just unneeded materialistic crap. People spend way too much money on their physical appearance. People need to spend their money on worth while things... like bikes. :thumb:
I'm all for spending cash on experiences rather than things but again I understand people who express themselves that way. Hell I'm no metrosexual but when I looking the way I want makes me feel good. I bet it works the same way for you, just your current view of yourself doesn't require money. Makeup is a niche but can be a creative pursuit as is fashion. We are not the ones to judge what is a worthy hobby and what isn't. Do what you want as long as you do it for genuine reasons.