Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Only the really really big ones...general rule of thumb is that is if I cannot run it over AND kill it with my car, I am scared of it...or if it looks at me as an appetizer, I am scared of it.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Awe **** man, you just gave me a flashback, I have done that before and it sucks. First its like, oh **** I cut my finger, then its Oh **** I need stitch's, then its Damnit that hurts, then on way to ER its Holy **** me in the ass sideways with a cross between a splintered pinecone and a pineapple this **** not only hurt it ****ing burns worse than fire under the fingernail........

Then the shot hurts all the worse before the stitches.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Awe **** man, you just gave me a flashback, I have done that before and it sucks. First its like, oh **** I cut my finger, then its Oh **** I need stitch's, then its Damnit that hurts, then on way to ER its Holy **** me in the ass sideways with a cross between a splintered pinecone and a pineapple this **** not only hurt it ****ing burns worse than fire under the fingernail........

Then the shot hurts all the worse before the stitches.
:stupid:

Damn airplanes to hell anyway....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
so like the rest of us you are saying you would bang the face
Ignoring all other factors, and just based on looks, I'd certainly consider it. But I wouldn't feel compelled to tell the Internet how much I'd expect it to be epic. Probably like driving a Mini; cute and fun, but certainly not a super-car.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
srsly

don't get it. she's cute, but not exceptional. seems to be super made-up and photoshop'd up in every pic; like toned down, flat-chested Katy Perry.
It's not only how she looks but her style, the characters she plays and her personality together. She's not a diva and that's what a lot of people find attractive about her.