Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
The effects of four years of war.

1680754677008.png

"These two pictures are shown side by side in the Andrei Pozdeev museum.
The museum caption reads: “(Left) The artist Eugen Stepanovich Kobytev the day he went to the front in 1941. (Right) In 1945 when he returned”. This is the human face after four years of war. The first picture looks at you, the second one looks through you. "

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The effects of four years of war.

View attachment 192072

"These two pictures are shown side by side in the Andrei Pozdeev museum.
The museum caption reads: “(Left) The artist Eugen Stepanovich Kobytev the day he went to the front in 1941. (Right) In 1945 when he returned”. This is the human face after four years of war. The first picture looks at you, the second one looks through you. "

I head an interesting POV that China did not want to go into a war with Taiwan as they would lose to many young men and are already in population decline. I was think the same with Russia where the fertility rate is below stable population but Putin don't care.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As a kid I wasn't allowed to go to soemone's house, or into town without special permission. I was however allowed to disapear into 2000 acres of woods by myself until it was dark.
I had a roughly 10 block radius deemed "the neighborhood" that I roamed free until the street lights came on.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You are telling me that is how Hoffman's prefer their wieners?
I am not involved with Hoffmans other that I enjoy their cheddar filled bratwurst. Which if your over char them they bust open and all the cheese spills into the grill and makes a big mess. If I ever get invited to their corporate meetings somehow. I will let them know of your displeasure.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
While hot dogs are great on the grill. Bratwurst are best cooked in a cast iron skillet first with some beer then when the sausages are cooked either the beer is gone or dump it out. Then brown the sausages being careful not to break the skin and release the juices. This makes the most plump and juicy sausages. I know you all enjoy a juicy sausage vs a dry sausage. This works especially well with cheese filled sausages.