Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hey, that looks like Paines Prarie just south of gainesville. First time I ever bunny hopped a road bike. Over an alligator.
a friend asked me awhile back when i was going to visit her and her daughter in florida...

i said as soon as you move to somewhere west of the mississippi with mountains...

dont you want to see us..?

in florida....not anytime soon...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wait, wut?
Presuming you've played the surfing game built in to Edge Chromium, it's currently skiing instead. I only found out by accident when I lost power/internet earlier.

It reminds me of an ancient game we had on a 50 game cassette for our family Commodore 64 nearly 40 years ago.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
If you get really drunk you can climb over fences like them.
A bunch of years ago I had been drinking for around 30hrs and a security guard said I was too drunk to get in to something in Edinburgh, I managed to climb one of their spiky fences and only got a hole through my jeans' back pocket.
Annoyingly, they'd made a drunk person trap and you end up in a void between two fences patrolled by security guards, I was told I was barred from the bagpipe and black pudding convention, I'd assume that's what it was anyway.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
If you get really drunk you can climb over fences like them.
A bunch of years ago I had been drinking for around 30hrs and a security guard said I was too drunk to get in to something in Edinburgh, I managed to climb one of their spiky fences and only got a hole through my jeans' back pocket.
Annoyingly, they'd made a drunk person trap and you end up in a void between two fences patrolled by security guards, I was told I was barred from the bagpipe and black pudding convention, I'd assume that's what it was anyway.
A friend of mine did the same thing, but ended up with a plastic left nut.