Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Given what the composition of that bank looks like, personally I wouldn't even be the one dude in that machine.
I suspect they arent really worried about that ship being stuck there.

They will probably still get paid (sue the ship owner/insurer for lost revenue) and they have figure out trying to get that ship out is more of a liability than anything.

They are probably waiting for some big name vessel-rescue company to come from europe/america/japan and deal with that.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I suspect they arent really worried about that ship being stuck there.

They will probably still get paid (sue the ship owner/insurer for lost revenue) and they have figure out trying to get that ship out is more of a liability than anything.

They are probably waiting for some big name vessel-rescue company to come from europe/america/japan and deal with that.
I mentioned it because that sandy ass bank looks like the weight of an excavator would cause it collapse, taking me with it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Must be nice to be able to insult people, even if to you it's a joke, and not have to deal with any consequences.

I think Kidwoo summed it up pretty well over in PAWN

I'm French. I used to make jokes about French people all the time caus' I thought "hey, I'm French - I'm joking about me". Except that also makes it ok for other people to laugh at the French, and not everyone is cool with that. To sum it up, I care about other people, and how other people feel. It's not just about me. I share this planet with lots of other people who are entitled to enjoy it too.

Sorry for polluting the random picture thread. Here's a random picture:
View attachment 158164
Tar sands?

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
Soo... yeah. The guy was Jewish and had no problem with insulting blacks, women, pretty much any other nationality on the planet, but... :disgust:
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.