Quantcast

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Make mac-n-cheese, add cooked spinach (and maybe some tomatoes), profit?

Looks tasty. I love sneaking greens into things that are otherwise not super healthy.

pretty much. spinach and tomatoes, drained - you don't want to make the thing a soupy mess. bechamel sauce of some sort. lotsa' garlic. whatever other spices you want. this one has a decent amount of red pepper flakes in.
adjust ratio of pasta to veggies to taste. this was a whole pound of pasta, but doing the same with half that is pretty damn tasty!

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is that rubbed? WTF is going on there?
Trek down tubes do not clear fork crowns. They have a special headset that should prevent rotation of the fork into the downtube. It clearly does not always work. They claim superior strength without the doglegged down tube. I appreciate that from a aesthetic perspective, but it clearly creates it's own strength problem when you remove a significant portion of the structure. A solution worse than the problem.

Also the bike is clearly sad

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trek down tubes do not clear fork crowns. They have a special headset that should prevent rotation of the fork into the downtube. It clearly does not always work. They claim superior strength without the doglegged down tube. I appreciate that from a aesthetic perspective, but it clearly creates it's own strength problem when you remove a significant portion of the structure. A solution worse than the problem.

Also the bike is clearly sad
That's what it looked like.