Quantcast

Random Acts of Riders

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
on the opposite topic.....

anyone remember when bighitr rode past a downed rider that was bleeding and it turned out to be another RM member? i wanna say amishmatt or mattmatt86?

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
on the opposite topic.....

anyone remember when bighitr rode past a downed rider that was bleeding and it turned out to be another RM member? i wanna say amishmatt or mattmatt86?
Yeah, that was mattmatt86. Didn't he impale himself on a broken carbon steerer or something?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I had to (and thankfully was able to) ride the road back to my car on Saturday after breaking my shoulder blade. I had my arm tucked into my shirt, dirt all over me and was bleeding from both legs. I must have crossed paths with at least 60 to 80 roadies (it's a popular spot to ride). Not one of them asked of I was ok or needed anything. Not one.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
the best people

always

I was on a 70 mile group ride outside of the town where I went to college, rural cow field stuff when on a sprint section some dude put his pedal through my front wheel.

About the same number of riders, not one of them stopped with me 20 miles outside of town with a fucked up bike

fortunately this was the 90s and you could knock on someone's door to ask to use the phone without getting shot