Quantcast

RaceFace Rally DH Leg size question help!

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
Im about to order these pads online from Chainreactioncycles ( http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=5028 )so I cant try them on before buying them, Im about 5,7 height and I weigh about 187lbs w/o gear, so Im not a skinny boy , I actually have some 661 racelites pads and I wear L size, but the Race Face armour chart size recommends M size for these RF Rally DH pads...I have strong legs and big calves so Im not sure of what size to choose, so lets see if some Rally DH owner chimes in and tells me what size would be better for me height & weight...cheers in advance!!

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
I have the Roach rally dh pads(the exact same thing that your looking at, just with a different name on it), I'm 6.1 and I wear the medium, they fit me the way I like them to. I guess they are a little small on me, but not enough to get into a fit over.

Oh, they also give you a lot of adjustability in your legs, so don't worry about having big calves, they should fit just fine.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yeah, medium all the way. I have size L and they're a tad long, but the bothersome part is that the knee straps are fully locked out. I guess I'm not as big as I thought I was, or they're supposed to be like that.

Either way, fit your length, not your diameter.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
yeah, medium all the way. I have size L and they're a tad long, but the bothersome part is that the knee straps are fully locked out. I guess I'm not as big as I thought I was, or they're supposed to be like that.

Either way, fit your length, not your diameter.
Okay, I will take you advice and place my order on the pads tonight...cheers!