Quantcast

Quick GoPro Edit, let me know what you think

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Went out and shot a few different angles and messed around with the new gopro. Thew this quick edit together.
What chu guys think?

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
I'm actually not the biggest fan of The Faint either... Just thought it was a good song to put some riding too... better than the kids that put some metal to their extreme gnar riding... hahah.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Fred sweet video man, I miss steel bridge! such good flow there oh man!

who were you riding with? Mr. Keep? Hows JD's trail doin? still there or is it washed up?

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Fred sweet video man, I miss steel bridge! such good flow there oh man!

who were you riding with? Mr. Keep? Hows JD's trail doin? still there or is it
washed up?
Thanks mang.
Matt's the other rider. JD's trail looked unridden for the most part, not too overgrown but just lonely. But work had been done on the main trail.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Thanks mang.
Matt's the other rider. JD's trail looked unridden for the most part, not too overgrown but just lonely. But work had been done on the main trail.
ahhh matty... wait till I see that kid! lol

good to know, JD's trail is pretty rad! That double to hard left is sick then to super off camber right. sorry im just droolin thinking bout riding. We have so much snow its crazy. Havent ridin since christmas eve.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Yeah where are you guys? Almost no one's made it out this winter...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
ahh I wish I could have made it out there this winter, but luckily im snowed in on the EC (NOT!). A couple of us ECer's are out there/on their way. They are stationed up in SLO.

JOZLEDEACHE

Chimp
Jan 31, 2011
maybe you can try to add some diferent angles and/or change a bit more the cameras to bring it to the video some dinamism and fun. surprise factor!! ajajaj
anyway
nice vid man