Quantcast

QOTD 10/7: What a day!

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
Sir Winston Churchill, father of the 1st Duke of Marlborough
"I have made great experience of the truth of it, and have set down Friday as my own lucky day, the day on which I was born, christened, married, and which, I believe, will be the day of my death. The day on which I have had sundry deliverances from perils by sea and land, perils by false bretbren, perils of law-suits, etc. I was knighted (by chance unexpected of myself) on the same day and have several good accidents happened to me on that day; and am so superstitious in the belief of its good omen, that I choose to begin any considerable action that concerns me, on the same day."
letter written sometime in 1687...

this is the Sir Winston Churchill from which the more famous english prime minister Sir Winston Churchill is a descendent of.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Sir Winston Churchill, father of the 1st Duke of Marlborough
"I have made great experience of the truth of it, and have set down Friday as my own lucky day, the day on which I was born, christened, married, and which, I believe, will be the day of my death. The day on which I have had sundry deliverances from perils by sea and land, perils by false bretbren, perils of law-suits, etc. I was knighted (by chance unexpected of myself) on the same day and have several good accidents happened to me on that day; and am so superstitious in the belief of its good omen, that I choose to begin any considerable action that concerns me, on the same day."
letter written sometime in 1687...

this is the Sir Winston Churchill from which the more famous english prime minister Sir Winston Churchill is a descendent of.

Yup.

You da man.