Quantcast

Proud of my sister

J

JRB

Mattoid said:
I scrolled through this whole dman thread to make sure id be the first to toss out the obligatory "id hit it," you musta beat me by a minute....

What the hell jay, how come you never set me up with the sis? Hit me up on aim and we shall discuss.
Stinky was talking about his friends sister. Not that he wouldn't hit Jay's sis, or isn't thinking impure thoughts, but he wasn't talking about her.

Jorvik

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
I honestly don't know anymore.
I might've seen her last thursday. I was on duty here at 8th & I sitting back in the ACC when we saw the Redskin's cheerleaders roll up in force to the bar across the street. Our jurisdiction ends on our side of the street, but we made multiple tours in the duty wheels down 8th street that night to ensure the public safety. Or something along those lines ;) . I've never seen so many cops at Finn Mac's either. Let me tell you, what with all us guard Marines and police watching them, they were pretty darn safe.

You should suggest to her that they visit Finn MacCools more often. Or catch one of our Friday night parades. Troop welfare, you understand?

Yut

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Jorvik said:
I might've seen her last thursday. I was on duty here at 8th & I sitting back in the ACC when we saw the Redskin's cheerleaders roll up in force to the bar across the street. Our jurisdiction ends on our side of the street, but we made multiple tours in the duty wheels down 8th street that night to ensure the public safety. Or something along those lines ;) . I've never seen so many cops at Finn Mac's either. Let me tell you, what with all us guard Marines and police watching them, they were pretty darn safe.

You should suggest to her that they visit Finn MacCools more often. Or catch one of our Friday night parades. Troop welfare, you understand?

Yut
lol I'll put in a good word

563 740

Chimp
Jul 23, 2002
North of Albany
Reactor said:
I just looked at the other cheerleaders, and Jay's sister is by far the hotest one. So can we get back to the lecherous comments now?
:stupid: Lotta horse faces in that roster. Congrats to your family, being proud of your siblings rocks.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
I remember stafford ... born and raised. Its nice to see someome who isn't a yuppie or methed-out redneck in that town. Although when I go home to visit my parents, the whole place is getting extremely over developed, especially the northern portion of the county.