July 26-27 The Snowshoe Wild Hare Snowshoe, WV
September 20 Kamikaze Bike Games Mammoth Lakes, CA

jnooth

Monkey
Sep 19, 2008
Vermont Country
Wtf Colorado?
They should just call it the Coastal Coasting Series
This series has always piggy backed off from regional series races. Colorado dropped the ball for another season. What do you expect the pro get to do about it? I live in Colorado and love it but until they get back on track I'll be spending my summers back in Vermont

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
the south west pretty much got screwed. I do know that Bootleg Canyon tried to get a ProGrt again and was turned down???? I know Downhill Mike puts on a good show so who knows how they pick these things, maybe just pull names from a hat. It is DH after all. My question for USAC was, if your going to run a national series why wouldn't you give an award for all age and categories? Like NORBA used to do? I got no response. I turn 50 this year so racing Pro is not really an option. The schedule is pretty good for us east coast guys. But I can see this series going the way of NORBA if someone doesn't get their **** together.

jnooth

Monkey
Sep 19, 2008
Vermont Country
another bootleg round would have been good but perhaps they didnt want a winter round? I dont know that there is anything at bootleg past mid march? I could be wrong though

SCARY

Not long enough
This series has always piggy backed off from regional series races. Colorado dropped the ball for another season. What do you expect the pro get to do about it? I live in Colorado and love it but until they get back on track I'll be spending my summers back in Vermont
But of course, what would one possibly do if one wasn't to summer in Vermont?
The Hamptons are soo very droll if not for the yachting.
Mmm-hmmm, hmm.

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
march is the last round of their series and also was going to be the grt. I was looking forward to riding there again. so now it is off to Mountain Creek to get qualified, which I'm also looking forward to. never been there

jnooth

Monkey
Sep 19, 2008
Vermont Country
My yachting days are behind me unfortunately. Had to sell the boat when carbon entered the dh world. Since I've took to the hills of Vermont where I can ride and race till my hearts content

SCARY

Not long enough
[/I
DATE EVENT LOCATION

April 17-20 NW Cup Port Angeles, WA
May 16-18 Mountain Creek Spring Classic Vernon, NJ
May 21-25 2014 Plattekill Gravity Open Roxbury, NY
July 19 Bikes, Brews and Views Beech Mountain, NC
July 26-27 The Snowshoe Wild Hare Snowshoe, WV
September 20 Kamikaze Bike Games Mammoth Lakes, CA

BUTCH, are you doing those two in july?
I need to find something to train for and I'm really sick of racing in not dirt.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
WTF Colorado is right. I blame all the roadie/XC contingent and the invention of a large and flexy wheel that they seem to prefer for the wipe out of our proper DH racing series. That said, the enduro series is no joke. Some proper and epic rides in there. CO still has DH, just not so much on the race side. Actually, the Keystone enduro race last year, they sent the riders down the same DH courses we used to race full on DH bikes on. That's gnar. Way more gnar than the Winter Park World Enduro Series offered...