Quantcast

^*@Pre Holiday GMT@*^

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Watching a crew dig a hole again today. Up side is I'm out of the office. I also get a free lunch, as the crew is grilling lunch today. Still don't know if I have Friday off yet.

Be safe out there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

It's Friday bitches! The girls made it home via SLC yesterday afternoon, a pair of pork shoulders are sitting in the smoker and the spare fridge is full of beer. Gonna be a good weekend.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Somehow I have managed to come down with a cold. And poison ivy. Both are seriously cramping my style right now.

Finishing repainting my T2 so I can have it re-assembled tomorrow, to the Kingdom trails we go!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
We are thinning apples still here, and its been hitting into the triple digits every day this week. That means we start work right now, at 5am, and will be done before noon. The taco truck usually pulls in around 10am so I still get my daily dose of orchard taco. I think I'll plug in the night light and when my wife gets home say, "Look honey the light is charged! I better take it for a ride!"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mornin! Somehow I have managed to come down with a cold. And poison ivy. Both are seriously cramping my style right now.

Finishing repainting my T2 so I can have it re-assembled tomorrow, to the Kingdom trails we go!
I can't lie... CO having no poison oak was a contributing factor to our move.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning. Big ride on deck for tomorrow, hopefully another one on Saturday. 'Tis the time of year to start getting above treeline... WAY above treeline. When your rides include land markers with the word "pass" in them, you know it's gonna be good. The more "passes", the better-er, or so I'm told. I'll try and take pictures. Have a good holiday, ya'll!

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Good morning. Big ride on deck for tomorrow, hopefully another one on Saturday. 'Tis the time of year to start getting above treeline... WAY above treeline. When your rides include land markers with the word "pass" in them, you know it's gonna be good. The more "passes", the better-er, or so I'm told. I'll try and take pictures. Have a good holiday, ya'll!
What passes, pray tell, shall be involved in these shenanigans?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
What passes, pray tell, shall be involved in these shenanigans?
Searle and Kokomo tomorrow, Kenosha and Georgia Saturday. Nothing too remote, desolate, or exploratory... just a couple classics on the Colorado Trail. And the Seale/Kokomo section I've never ridden... stoked on that. We're gonna do it as an out-n-back though, no slogging up Resolution Road for us at least not this time.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I'm taking my daughter and niece camping at Ft Desoto for a couple of days. A bit rainy, but I'm living in the wrong ****ing state if I can't handle some rain. Now that I have a chubby tire bike, I can ride out to the remoter areas. Should be fun.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Searle and Kokomo tomorrow, Kenosha and Georgia Saturday. Nothing too remote, desolate, or exploratory... just a couple classics on the Colorado Trail. And the Seale/Kokomo section I've never ridden... stoked on that. We're gonna do it as an out-n-back though, no slogging up Resolution Road for us at least not this time.
Wait... are you going to descend all the way to Camp Hale & then turn around and climb back over?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Old old friend in town from Denmark, BBQ tomorrow, weather looks good and my leg is healing up good. I did a little OTB in a rock garden 1½ week ago