Quantcast

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Yes it does, the terrible part is that I've seen this taking place in my town before. There's a guy who lives by the mall who drives his rascal everywhere, you will occasionally see someone tagging along behind in a wheelchair.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Probably fake. Only goliath bird eaters get that big, which would make it a valuable pet. Large tarantulas can die by falling 2 feet, so I doubt it would jump to it's doom. It's not doing a defensive posture prior to the "attack" (face the danger, lift front legs) I seriously doubt a goliath could jump like that anyway.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Probably fake. Only goliath bird eaters get that big, which would make it a valuable pet. Large tarantulas can die by falling 2 feet, so I doubt it would jump to it's doom. It's not doing a defensive posture prior to the "attack" (face the danger, lift front legs) I seriously doubt a goliath could jump like that anyway.
Note to self: never do an image search for goliath bird eater ever again.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ummm...if they catch birds wouldn't they be able to do just that?