Quantcast

Portland People - help me out. My life just got taken.

pjm511

Chimp
Mar 8, 2009
PLEASE PLEASE spread the word and try to help me out. All 4 of my bikes got stolen in the Portland area today and I would like to get then back. Luckily the two Santa Cruz Bikes are not stock at all - the Bronson is an unreleased color with pre-produciton wheels and the v10 has a white front triangle with protoype 35mm bars. Please keep an eye out for them. Descriptions of all the bikes below:
1. Santa Cruz V-10: carbon frame, size large, white front triangle, black/red rear triangle, outer space Santa Cruz decal on downtube, Santa Cruz handlebars, Shimano Saint derailuer/crank/brakes, Enve DH carbon wheels w/ blue and white decals, Fox 40 fork with blue decals, Maxxis Descendant tires, thomson seatpost
2. Santa Cruz Bronson: carbon frame, size large, black frame w/blue and silver decals, Sram X01 drivetrain, Avid Guide brakes, Enve carbon wheels, Enve DH handlebars, Thomson stem, RockShox Reverd seatpost, Maxxis HR2 tires
3. GT Ruckus DJ(attached picture is the same frame but with different parts): s/m frame, beige color, RockShox argyle fork (white), Avid Juicy Carbon rear brake, Truvativ Cranks (raw metal finish), Hope front hub/Atomlab Pimplite rim, Hadley rear hub/ Mavic 729 rim
4. Trek Soho S: White, stickers on the chainstays, WTB seat (gray), front fork wrapped in black electrical tape

1_A.png2_A.png2_C.png2-B.png3_A.png

Josef

Monkey
Apr 17, 2013
Sucks man. Did they just take the bike or other stuff? I am just curious if they knew what they were taking or not. I will keep an eye out on the trails and CL for you.

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
report the serial numbers to the cops.. i got a bike returned from a pawn shop that way!

good luck, super hard spot to be in...

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Sorry to hear about your bikes. Those are some beautiful machines. I hope you get them back.

This hasn't reached my FB world. The following are some local FB groups where you may consider posting to increase your exposure.

PNW Bike Classifieds
Cold Creek Mountain Bikers
N.W.T.A. Gravity Group
Northwest Trail Alliance
Sandy Ridge Trailhead Mountain Bikers
PDX area MTB Rippers

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
I'll keep an eye out. I run a shop in Longview, if I see someone with one of them I can hang onto it as a stolen bike. PM me your contact info and serial numbers and I can try to help as much as possible.