Quantcast

PN weather

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
What is the weather like down in Cali or up in WA? Down here in Oregon it's raining buckets and flooding all over the place. Our local interstate had a mudslide and is closed, and my buddies house has water running through it that is waist deep. It sucks!

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
DBR X6 RIDER said:
At least it's snowing up in thar' hills. Too bad I'm not into the snow thing.:(
I am into the snow thing and just got back from Silver Mt. Snowed all day!! It was not an epic day, but considering the rain they got earlier in the week...it was pretty damn good!

Also talked with Scott (the summer ops and trail guy at Silver) and he has some great stuff planned for summer.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
sessions said:
Yeah I heard about the mud slide on I-5 I heard it closed the south bound lanes. It been rain her in Washington non stop.
South and North going over the pass.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
rain rain and more rain then lots of snow dome of the passes aree closed. crazy i was going to go trials riding and it was cloudy and wasnt raining i start to open the garage door and BAM! down poor

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Here in the San Francisco Bay Area it is dumping rain like crazy and it is going to continue till Tuesday. So much for the long weekend. I rode my bike yesterday in the rain and it sucked! So many sections of the trail were mud about 6" deep that it would do more trail damage than anything else to continue.

Jun 18, 2004
supposedly Mt Baker is due for 20 inch's tommorrow... I'm checkin the snow report @ 5am... if there's less than 10 I'm going to Stevens on my midweek pass... I havn't been trail or freeriding lately w/all the rain... mainly urban/training and running...