Quantcast

Please Post Your Soul Cycles Titan Pics

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Here's mine:

and from another angle...

Large '05 Titan, Sherman Flick w/ 20mm TA, Sun Single Track w/ Abbah hubs, Sram drivetrain, Hussefelt bars, stem, cranks, DH Pro HS, DHLT Gigapipe BB, and Avid BB7 rear brake with SD7 levers, 2.3" WTB Timberwolves, Rogue LO grips. I'm still waiting on an adaptor for my front brake which is an 8" BB7... The bike cost me a little under $1300 complete shipped from Soul Cycles. I'm one of the few on this board not sponsored by Soul so I thought I'd post my costs. Its a hell of a bike for what I paid for it and the guys at Soul are top notch.

The only thing I'd change is that I wish I had 24/34 chain rings and a Evil DRS. That will have to wait as the wad has already been blown...

I will also say that the 2.5 max tire width is optimistic. I have the 2.3"s in there and with my ghetto innertube chainstay protector they are pretty darn close to rubbing. (EDIT: I measured the tire last night and it measures 2.5 even though it says its a 2.3...)

See this thread also http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106018&highlight=Titan (should I say it? do a search noob ;) )

Have fun with yours.

Aug 2, 2004
Here's my BRAND NEW 05 Titan / Stance Flow:

- out of the box last night 3/14

- as of this morning at 1:30AM 3/15

- as of 8pm 3/16

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
heres mine, there not the best pics but ill try and get some better ones up tomorrow. i didnt like the titan sticker so i took them off and put those ones on

and ya i have some new bars on the way

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
IronJim said:
heres mine, there not the best pics but ill try and get some better ones up tomorrow. i didnt like the titan sticker so i took them off and put those ones on

and ya i have some new bars on the way

Thats kinda jacked up to put another companies sticker on a frame that a kickass company hooked you up with

!RocknE30!

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
chicodude01 said:
Thats kinda jacked up to put another companies sticker on a frame that a kickass company hooked you up with
More like just straight up stupid :think:

Nice bikes though, if I ever get a new HT frame it'll be a Titan.

And whats up with SC's site? It's still on the old "New Website Coming 3/19". Well, todays the 20th..

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Thanks guys. Yes I ride left foot forward, but this is a goofy-footed table for me. The first time I have ever been able to table to the left like that. It is such a perfect wallride/hiptable jump that I was able to pull it off. I was stoked!