Quantcast

Plattekill July 4th weekend

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I'll be up saturday evening and staying till monday. Anyone else gonna be there?

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Nobody? :think: For those who didn't know they're open friday to monday. Drinking, riding and I'm sure some fireworks! Oh well I'll let you know how it goes :thumb:

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
I'll be there. Laszlo said BBQ and complimentary drinks on Sunday. His email said "liftS" will be running, plural. LiftSSSSS. Wonder if that'll really happen.

Lexx, dunno whatcha look like, but I think you know my bike, so come say hello, eh? I met Echo not long ago there. That was cool he said hi, but goll darnnit I don't think I'll remember what he looks like. So if you're there too Echo, gimme sh*t for forgetting your mug.

Oh, and all you gravity queens thinking of hitting Pkill this w/e...we will likely be doing some filming and need as many Hunnies riding as possible. Come say hi. Chrome bike, pink stickers, brown hair, hazel eyes.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Kinda a long commute since i moved to SoCal... but 6 of my buddies from back east are heading up there.

I want pictures of the stunts they were building at the end of last year, so if you could...

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I should be up around 7:00 saturday night. Silver xterra, black bb7 w/shiver. My buddy will be on a ghetto rigged black azonic evolution.

"Laszlo said BBQ and complimentary drinks on Sunday. His email said "liftS" will be running, plural. LiftSSSSS. Wonder if that'll really happen"

That would be sweet if the old side was running, I get sick of the hike after a couple times. Free BBQ ohhhh yea I'm in.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Tweek said:
:think: I'm considering, I'm considering...
What's to consider? Beer, bikes and fireworks(well i'm sure someone will bring them) you can't go wrong. :evil:

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Tweek said:
chromegodess -- lifts?!?! I think that might've just cinched the deal. (Oh, and the complimentary drinks.) :D :D
that's what the email said, don't hold me to it, okay? but IMO you should go anyway, just in case.

and lexx, i think i wrote that wrong the first time, he's email indicated complimentary drinks, but i imagine the bbq will cost ya'. pkill food prices are extremely reasonable so i bet it'll cost next to nuttin'. i'll be on the look out for your vehiculars.

edit: oh snap!! my image file was full, guess the pics i'd been uploading were being kept on file here and i maxed out, so i deleted them to fit these on here and doncha know, the process completely deleted all those other photos from the threads where they'd been posted. :confused: qu'elle bummer. say la vee. i mean, c'est la vie.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
chromegoddess said:
and lexx, i think i wrote that wrong the first time, he's email indicated complimentary drinks, but i imagine the bbq will cost ya'. pkill food prices are extremely reasonable so i bet it'll cost next to nuttin'. i'll be on the look out for your vehiculars.
Free anything is cool with me.
Yeah you'll probably hear me before you see me, i think the bearings in my shin burgars are shot and my bike goes CREAK, CREAK as i pedal around :thumb: Or my BB is shot, either way as long as my rig rolls i'm all set.

thespackler

Chimp
Apr 21, 2004
Nah...Plattekill has become boring since Diablo opened... With all the new stuff that Diablo is building on a weekly basis, I dont see the need to drive any further. Until Plattekill steps up and starts building trails & jumps like Diablo, my bike stays in jersey!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
TreeSaw said:
Dough!!! We're hitting Diablo & Mountain Creek this weekend. Don't think I can tear the man away to do P-kill too? :think:
blasted! perhaps i'll swing a day at mtn creek within the 3 day w/e. if so, we'll bring the camera to shoot you flinging poo.

if diablo didn't have the freak-infested water park and lack of on site camping, i'd be all over that this w/e. diablo has the best cared for trails of the east coast resorts i've ever been to.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
If platty had half the help on trails the creek has it would be a different story. I'm going for the riding, beer and camping(and repeat). Probably bringing a shovel to fix a few parts.

"Nah...Plattekill has become boring since Diablo opened." :think: yeah sure..

Diablo does have some nice jumps/berms but not the drops. I went to the creek last weekend so for me it's splatterkill :evil:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Echo said:
Looks like we'll be there tomorrow :cool:
Good shyt, My buddy and I are going up tonight to set up camp. Hopefully I'll see you up there(or down there for you guys:think: )

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
Is anybody going up next weekend for the race?
I can't make it for this weekend, but I'll be there racing for sure.
If all goes to plan, my cool custom steel frame will be done.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Lexx D said:
Good shyt, My buddy and I are going up tonight to set up camp. Hopefully I'll see you up there(or down there for you guys:think: )
Cool, look for a black AS-X, black Gemini, and gray Bullit.