Quantcast

Platform/Flat Pedals?

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
primo super tenderizers, bmxers have known for years they are the most comfortable design out there. The unsealed ones go for under $40. If you must get sealed bearings, ringle ZuZu's are really cheap.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I really like my Odyssey Twisted Pros. Lots of replacable pedals, good big stomping platform, and they were $30 at my LBS. Good pedals.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ringle ZuZus also self-destruct when within 3 inches of a rock or other hard pointy object.

Wellgos are good ("weyless" pedals as sold by Supergo) IMHO. I like the B57s (flat and thin) or the B37 (I think), the ones are pretty much unbranded Tiogas.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
MikeD said:
Ringle ZuZus also self-destruct when within 3 inches of a rock or other hard pointy object.

Wellgos are good ("weyless" pedals as sold by Supergo) IMHO. I like the B57s (flat and thin) or the B37 (I think), the ones are pretty much unbranded Tiogas.
Are Wellgo and "Weyless" the same pedal? I've ridden the Wellgo B-37's (I think it was) and liked them alot. Same as the Weyless?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Just pulled the trigger on some Wellgo B-38's. $25 on closeout from Jenson. They look decent and a bunch of the peeps I ride with have Wellgo's so for $25....why not! Thanks to all for the advice.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
MikeD said:

Yup, what no face said. B37s, B57s for the $ can't be beat.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
MikeD said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph....mmmmmmmph!
My daughters favorite character from that flick. That and the spiders and the long armed old guy. Japanese animation rocks. Long live Star Blazers.