Quantcast

picture guys

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
What makes you think they were taking pictures of you?

Usually when I'm taking pictures, i don't take pictures of random riders. I usually take pics of the guys i'm riding with and they take pics of me!

Now i know why Sean (PSP) charges people, because this is ridiculous. i was taking pictures on Saturday and people were approaching saying "you're the picture guy" here's my email. like WTF! I have better sh!t to do than email pictures. i take pics and then i post about 10/15 of them on forums and that's that.

For those who don't like it: Digital camera's are cheap, go buy one, and take your own shots!

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006

Usually when I'm taking pictures, i don't take pictures of random riders. I usually take pics of the guys i'm riding with and they take pics of me!

Now i know why Sean (PSP) charges people, because this is ridiculous. i was taking pictures on Saturday and people were approaching saying "you're the picture guy" here's my email. like WTF! I have better sh!t to do than email pictures. i take pics and then i post about 10/15 of them on forums and that's that.

For those who don't like it: Digital camera's are cheap, go buy one, and take your own shots!

Angry much?:disgust1:

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
it's not about being "angry"....

some people get pissed off when you don't email them "their" pics...

to resolve this: get your own camera! lol

not angry just making a point, that for the camera guys who ride and take pics it's very fricken annoying to get about 205 emails on monday with the same quotes:

"I WAS WEARING A BLUE AND WHITE HELMET, BLACK JERSEY, BLACK SHOES AND WAS RIDING A NORCO, PLEASE EMAIL ME MY PICTURE TO XXXXX@XXXXX.COM"

C'mon now!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
I'm not one to go through the whole email process, I'll just ask you point blank, if you don't send pictures, then that's the end of it, no hassle.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Like a picture of you dead sailoring and shorting the dominon tabletops is going to get you myspace tail anyway.

klutch

Monkey
Jan 25, 2007
dirty jersey
it's not about being "angry"....

some people get pissed off when you don't email them "their" pics...

to resolve this: get your own camera! lol

not angry just making a point, that for the camera guys who ride and take pics it's very fricken annoying to get about 205 emails on monday with the same quotes:

"I WAS WEARING A BLUE AND WHITE HELMET, BLACK JERSEY, BLACK SHOES AND WAS RIDING A NORCO, PLEASE EMAIL ME MY PICTURE TO XXXXX@XXXXX.COM"

C'mon now!
I didn't get pissed,I own my own camera,and didn't send any emails. Never said what I was wearing and only wanted to know if someone knew who they were, which obviously you don't so why are you on this...

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Those comments weren't meant for you klutch. My apologies for not being clear.

i was just speaking from a guy who takes pictures stand point, that all.

i wasn't saying you sent me an email, i was just saying it's annoying as hell, when you get those emails.

oh yeah, i was riding a Brown Sinister R9, if anyone has pictures of me can you email me. thanks!

transplant

Chimp
May 17, 2004
oh yeah, i was riding a Brown Sinister R9, if anyone has pictures of me can you email me. thanks!
Sorry. I only take pictures of phantom drop, so I don't have any pictures of you.

slooooooooow pitch....

heh... Look at that. Over 3 years since I registered and I just got my first post.

klutch

Monkey
Jan 25, 2007
dirty jersey
Those comments weren't meant for you klutch. My apologies for not being clear.

i was just speaking from a guy who takes pictures stand point, that all.

i wasn't saying you sent me an email, i was just saying it's annoying as hell, when you get those emails.

no doubt i think i have my period

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Sorry. I only take pictures of phantom drop, so I don't have any pictures of you.

slooooooooow pitch....

heh... Look at that. Over 3 years since I registered and I just got my first post.
ooooooooooooooooo....

good one.... lol

got me there!

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ

Great, at least I'm not the only one. Just like with my picture post from the US Open. I had probably 30 relpies with people asking me to post plate number xxx. People don't understand the amount of time it takes to post process on Digital photo professional, convert to jpg, then some photoshoping...

laguna

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Can people be hired by the hour for pics?

I live in Chicago, was in the US Open and plan to go back in Aug. Just want to get a few shots on BMW that make me look 100 times more skilled than I am.