Quantcast

pics 9/22 lower dominion?

Sep 23, 2007
who was the older guy taking pics on saturday at the last dj on lower dominion for majority of the day? you going to post them?

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
he told me that he was gunna email them out to any one if u gave him ur email but i still havent gotten them he also only took pics of peaple that were clearing it

Sep 23, 2007
that's captain lawn dart to you. actually that should be your name after how many times you came off your bike on our last run.

it almost looks like you know what your doing in that photo in your profile...almost

and ok how long where you going to let me call you steve for? just for that from now on your name is steve...slowpoke steve.

f u keith

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
that's captain lawn dart to you. actually that should be your name after how many times you came off your bike on our last run.

it almost looks like you know what your doing in that photo in your profile...almost
sorry for the name confusion, and i didnt actually come off my bike thank you.was hoping it was you with the riding slow post i made, funny huh?big step in that pic, sweet shot huh?

Sep 23, 2007
i actually try to work on my tan while I bike too...

and i ride with a rear view mirror just so I can look at myself while i ride, and make sure i look good...

because that is what I am into.

sorry my first post was about pictures.

would it make you feel better if my first post was about the race this weekend? (my first ever) or maybe about the guy i met on dominion trying 360's and supermans with his gemini? or maybe about the bears that run around diablo? or maybe about people that care too much about a forum?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
pics arent lame, its just lame thats all people ride for it seems like. not sayin you only ride for pics but it gets old after a whole season of people askin "hey did you get a pic of me? i was on a pink huffy!! wearin a flowered shirt!!" i know you took pics of me because i was so sick.

sorry but its just old. if people took pics they will post them. and hey if you want pics, hook up with another rider and shoot some pics thats all.