Quantcast

pic of my yeti!!!!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well here it is. sorry about the uncut cables, but you get the idea. nice shiny frame dirty old parts.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah thanks again for the hookup echo. It pedals pretty well, i still need to undertake the rear shock tuning though. how big of a guy is vic? i am 163 pounds so i was wondering maybe if its already set up for my weight

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Full Trucker said:
You ride bikes?
hell no mang you know better than that!!!!i just build them up and trade 'em for stuff. However i am damn good at Downhill Domination.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
biggins said:
hell no mang you know better than that!!!!i just build them up and trade 'em for stuff. However i am damn good at Downhill Domination.
NICE.

This you first Yeti? If so... welcome to the TRIBE! It's better here!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah so far so good. these are some trall mofos compared to my medium sgs
but i like it

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
standover is about 1.5 inches from my nuts. thats cool though. it rides very well and i cant wait to get a workin back brake on it and go to windrock this weekend.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
MMcG said:
what is the standover height on that thing? Looks super high.
It's not. See that gusset from the top tube to the seat tube? That gets the top tube lower. I've taken my large ASX downhilling literally all over North America. It doesn't have standover issues.

Biggins, check the Yeti website for what spring you need. It might be cool like it is. Your swing link is updated so the current specs will work for your frame.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hahaha dude me and burlyshirley certainly act like there is some hate going on.only time i ever really got mad at him was when he pissed in my sink

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
hahaha dude me and burlyshirley certainly act like there is some hate going on.only time i ever really got mad at him was when he pissed in my sink
Pffft.
Women, marry all the democrats you want, just dont marry me. Marriage is for gays.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
Pffft.
Women, marry all the democrats you want, just dont marry me. Marriage is for gays.
bwahahahahah i think thats one of the funniest thoings you have ever said.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
COmtbiker12 said:
Thats sweet looking Ben. Nice to see you finally got a bike that is rollin in decent shape. :thumb:
yeah man now if i can just remedy the brake situation.

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
biggins said:
standover is about 1.5 inches from my nuts. thats cool though. it rides very well and i cant wait to get a workin back brake on it and go to windrock this weekend.
Just a heads up- If you havn't contacted Ben (spoke80) or Doug (profo) already, you should definatly send them a PM befor you head out to Windrock. They are having a pretty wet fall and have been closing the trails on some weekends in order to make repairs. Hate for you to drive over and not be able to ride. :)

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
that looks sweet man! that downtube looks nice I like the shaping on it....