Quantcast

Phone # for Dirt works

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I just walked in the front office, the lady there at the time was super friendly, unfortunately she was the only one not out to lunch, she did accept my resume and gave me a card with somebody's name on it. I called back a few days later and got in touch with somebody who politely explained that they weren't hiring at the time.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Hey guys, this isn't about Romic. If you can help Roger out please do so, if you have a problem with him or his service (Romic) I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss those matters over the phone.

Thank you.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Brian HCM#1 said:
Hey guys, this isn't about Romic. If you can help Roger out please do so, if you have a problem with him or his service (Romic) I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss those matters over the phone.

Thank you.
Werd. Not every company takes the time to put a rep on these boards and bashing him in a thread in which he only asked a simple favor is just wrong. Use PMs if you have a beef.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
The Kadvang said:
Werd. Not every company takes the time to put a rep on these boards and bashing him in a thread in which he only asked a simple favor is just wrong. Use PMs if you have a beef.
You would think this would be obvious but I guess not...getting a rep on the RM is great but having the OWNER (Roger) is even better...grow up guys and stop acting like internet 5 year olds....D

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
BMXman said:
getting a rep on the RM is great but having the OWNER (Roger) is even better
Exactly! I for one think it's really a testament to their dedication to be in touch with their consumers......that goes for any company that puts a rep on here (Marzocchi, Go-Ride, Progressive, Evil/E.13, Romic, etc.....that's all I can think of right now). Regardlress of any personal beefs you've had with their products, a public forum isn't the place to hash that out. I'm sure they would be more than willing to talk with you and work things out over the phone.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Hulkamaniac said:
Exactly! I for one think it's really a testament to their dedication to be in touch with their consumers......that goes for any company that puts a rep on here (Marzocchi, Go-Ride, Progressive, Evil/E.13, Romic, etc.....that's all I can think of right now). Regardlress of any personal beefs you've had with their products, a public forum isn't the place to hash that out. I'm sure they would be more than willing to talk with you and work things out over the phone.
Exactly.