Votes: 9 56.3%
  • yes

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I voted yes. I was the recipient of the late package last year and even though it was late, it was quality. I'd be willing to give him one more chance.
That's sort of why I posted my question. As far as I know I'm one of the only people to get burned on a SS over the years. My elf didn't even try, just collected a fun gift and made excuses, but never made good. If there WAS a 'good' reason for PSP to have PSP'd through this ... well ....

To be clear, I'm not even mad. I got a great box from a stand up mod (with a running problem) which more than made me forget about loser-boy Iggz sucking at life. :D

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
That's sort of why I posted my question. As far as I know I'm one of the only people to get burned on a SS over the years. My elf didn't even try, just collected a fun gift and made excuses, but never made good. If there WAS a 'good' reason for PSP to have PSP'd through this ... well ....

To be clear, I'm not even mad. I got a great box from a stand up mod (with a running problem) which more than made me forget about loser-boy Iggz sucking at life. :D
I think he just spaced out.