Quantcast

Paging Craig @Avalanche...

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
so i tried contacting Craig from avalanche over the last few weeks, so far no reply to my emails

anybody knows whats up?
Is he ok?

i'd prefer not to call him on the phone because overseas calls still cost a fortune. :(

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
better buy a phone card....I know from previous experience he prefers phone calls to emails. He did answer mine, but it wasn't quick and the phone is the way to go.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
so i tried contacting Craig from avalanche over the last few weeks, so far no reply to my emails

anybody knows whats up?
Is he ok?

i'd prefer not to call him on the phone because overseas calls still cost a fortune. :(
About two weeks ago I sent some emails, and got replys. I think it took no more than a working day to get a reply. Then I called a few days later, but he didn't answer right away. I left a message and he called me back later in the day. It's always a little difficult for me to deal with East coast times, but he responded to both forms of communication pretty promptly.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
He always emails me back. In fact, I got a couple emails from him last week. You might try emailing him one more time.

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
If you have a foreign email address (i.e not yahoo, gmail, aol, etc.) then its possible it's being sent directly to his spam folder because of his settings. I had this problem with a friend in the past. Just a possibility...

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Thats interesting...

thanks i'll email him again from my googlemail account maybe that will work

thanks a lot.

and dont bash his website you suckaz ;)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
If you have a foreign email address (i.e not yahoo, gmail, aol, etc.) then its possible it's being sent directly to his spam folder because of his settings. I had this problem with a friend in the past. Just a possibility...
Im 99% sure that is what is happening. He got back to me in one day and it wasnt even business related.

UiUiUiUi,
If you still dont get a response give me your email and Ill pass it to Craig. Ill forward this thread to him for ya too.