Quantcast

Osama Bin Laden Captured???

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BBC: White House denied rumors circulating in Washington that it's about to announce capture of Bin Laden...

JERUSALEM POST CLAIMS: Bush expected to announce capture of Bin Laden.... 'According to Israel Radio, US President Bush is expected to announce the capture of arch-terrorist Osama Bin Laden'...

Click Here:
www.drudgereport.com

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
...be very eager to announce it. His continued fugitive status justifies our many excursions into the wilds of Pakistan and other snakebeds and additionally, why announce it before getting the opportunity to hold his feet to the flame for more intelligence?

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Exactly, they are going to want to extract every iota of possible info from him if he is captured. I think he will off himself like the coward he is if it looks as if he is about to be nabbed.

Anyone see 24 a couple of episodes ago? The torture method used on the head of the NSA. Feet in a bucket of water and repeated zaps with a defibrulator. Nice.

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
Originally posted by Damn True
Exactly, they are going to want to extract every iota of possible info from him if he is captured. I think he will off himself like the coward he is if it looks as if he is about to be nabbed.

Anyone see 24 a couple of episodes ago? The torture method used on the head of the NSA. Feet in a bucket of water and repeated zaps with a defibrulator. Nice.

How is your feet being cold "torture"? Was it ice water? Hell, I do that for fun.:p

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by Damn True

24 kicks a$$. The other two were just as good. Grabbing the chick's arm where he shot her. Or acting like he was having the dude's kid killed. That was brutal.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
A 1/4" auger to each knee cap should do the trick, then dump him out of a cab in downtown Manhatten at noon once he has given up all the info he has. :devil:

mdavid

Chimp
Aug 7, 2002
Simi Valley
sounds like a funny story..when I was in the military one of our guys attached a field radio (the old style wired ones with the cranks) to the chest of an opfor guy and put him in a puddle while zapping him...worked pretty effectively but they accused us of taking training exercises too far....