Quantcast

Oneal helmets

Mr. Furious

Monkey
Jul 23, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone tried Oneal helmets -- how do they fit? I've only tried on the 661 full bravo helmets and there is no Oneal dealer around.. and I'm not keen to spend the money, have the helmet shipped, only to find it doesn't fit right

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
I have a Oneal 904 that is three seasons old now. I switched from the full Bravo Carbon and the Oneal fit better in every way. I do not think you will be disappointed.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I have an Oneal. I can't remember the exact model; it's a mid-range model a few years old. It fits very well and has held up to a bunch of crashes, washings (pads are removable) and bad weather. One of the pads is just splitting a little bit after probably close to 4 seasons. I would definitely recommend Oneal.

Sizing is one of those things you really can't know unless you try it on. My helmet seems comparable to others of the same size, with perhaps a touch more room. I wear a large in most moto helmets and my L Oneal fits fine. Most helmets squish my fat cheeks together (I have a Mad Max that I never wear because I can't close my mouth with it on) but the Oneal doesn't do this nearly as bad as others.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
I've owned 3 different o'neal helmets and in all honesty they all fit different. I would make sure you try it in the store. The second one I owned was large enough that it felt loose.